We are founded on the principle that all music learning should include music exploration, performing, theoretical knowledge, ear training, rhythm training and listening exercises where many musical genres are discovered. We achieve this by integrating a variety of creative teaching tools and techniques to keep our students engaged and we encourage all students to be “active explorers” of music. At the same time, our learning environment encourages musical expression and individual interpretation.
All of our programs will include a number of the following musical elements:
- Learning to play and perform effectively with your instrument
- Engaging theory exploration
- Music composition and songwriting experiences
- Learning music through visual arts, movement, color and shape (especially for our younger students)
- Audio and recording experiences
- Audio looping and microphone training
We want to match you with a teacher who can bring out the best in you as a student. This is why we offer a complimentary trial lesson before you commit to lessons. Call us to book your complimentary trial lesson today at 780-570-5699.